AirLink® MG90 High Performance Multi-Network Vehicle Router (Dual LTE-Advanced)
Sierra Wireless | Part #1102716 MG90
***Call or Email for Volume Discounts***
The AirLink® MG90 is a high performance dual-LTE-Advanced vehicle networking platform that offers extensible multi-network connectivity, to provide secure uninterrupted communications for the world’s most demanding mission critical applications in public safety, transit and field services fleets.With extensible multi-network connectivity, the MG90 offers dual LTE-Advanced radio with Band 14 option, dual concurrent Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, with extensions to Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and satellite systems.
- Selects best available network based on user-defined policies
- Seamless network handover and millisecond network switching
- Consolidated security with the AirLink® Connection Manager (ACM)
- Remote, real-time network insight and control with the AirLink® Mobility Manager (AMM)
- Purpose built for vehicles
- Extensible, high performance multi-network connectivity to guarantee secure, uninterrupted communications for mission critical workforces in public safety, transit and field services
- End-to-end, future-proof vehicle networking solution with the capacity to operate both on today’s networks, and migrate to FirstNet Band 14 LTE
- High speed, concurrent connectivity for all devices and mission critical applications in and around the vehicle, with data offload over enterprise Wi-Fi networks
- Industry’s fastest multi-networking capabilities, with millisecond network switching and seamless network handover, providing always-on, assured connectivity to minimize downtime, increase productivity and reduce costs
- Simplified deployment with mobile, multi-network security for multiple high bandwidth in-vehicle applications and assets
- Advanced network management with instant, rich network insight to enable real-time control, troubleshooting and network maintenance, deployable in the cloud or in the enterprise data center
- Purpose built for vehicles to provide superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in harsh vehicle environments
- Proven reliability with over 2 million AirLink gateways deployed
- Industry leading warranty includes support, software updates and advance replacement
The AirLink® MG90 can be remotely managed either “in the cloud” or “in the enterprise”. with ALMS or AMM
AirLink Management Service (ALMS)—the cloud management solution ranked “best-in-class” by ABI Research. ALMS supports over-the- air device registration, configuration and software updates. Variables such as signal strength, network technology, location, temperature and voltage can be remotely monitored to help maintain connectivity. Dashboards display up-to-date views of the entire deployment, and custom reports can be set-up to monitor critical events and prevent downtime.
Try ALMS for 30 Days Free
The AirLink® Mobility Manager (AMM) is a leading-edge, end-to-end network management solution that enables simplified, remote and real-time mass configuration, control and troubleshooting of all routers, connected mobile assets and mission critical applications. Licensed for operation in the enterprise datacenter or available in the cloud, the AMM displays a virtual dashboard with an up-to-date view of the entire fleet, and delivers a continuous stream of rich, real-time network data, allowing users to observe, track and monitor the behaviour of hundreds of devices, networks, and connected vehicle parameters.