The AirLink® MP70 is a high performance, LTE-Advanced vehicle router developed specifically for mobile mission critical applications in public safety, transit and field services. Offering high power Gigabit Ethernet, and up to 300 Mbps downlink speeds over LTE-Advanced, the AirLink MP70 unites the fleet with the enterprise network and enables multiple field applications to work simultaneously, further and faster from the vehicle than ever before.
• Offers high performance vehicle area network (VAN)
• Provides connected vehicle awareness
• Purpose built for vehicles
• Provides secure intelligent communications
• Network Management in the cloud or in the enterprise data center
• Built-in surge protection to survive 5V brownouts and spikes from -600 VDC to 200 VDC
• Supports up to 5 VPN tunnels for secure cellular communications
• Support for AirLink® Vehicle Telemetry to collect OBD-II vehicle telemetry data
• Built-in vehicle ready I/O for remote monitoring of auxiliary devices
• Integrated Mobile Events Engine for real time monitoring and alert reporting
• Precision Geo-location via GNSS and Inertial Navigation System
• Comes with 3-year warranty and 3-year AirLink® Network Management license
The AirLink® MP70 can be remotely managed by AirLink Management Service
AirLink Management Service (ALMS)—the cloud management solution ranked “best-in-class” by ABI Research. ALMS supports over-the- air device registration, configuration and software updates. Variables such as signal strength, network technology, location, temperature and voltage can be remotely monitored to help maintain connectivity. Dashboards display up-to-date views of the entire deployment, and custom reports can be set-up to monitor critical events and prevent downtime.
Try ALMS for 30 Days Free