The AirLink® RV55 is the industry’s most rugged, compact, LTE-Advanced Pro
router. Simple to install, and easy to manage, the RV55 router is designed for
connecting critical remote assets, infrastructure, and vehicle fleets. The RV55
is especially well suited for applications in energy, utilities, smart city and public
safety. The RV55 provides real-time remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution
management systems and metering.
- Centrally managed, secure LTE broadband connectivity for both remote fixed or vehicle applications in harsh environments
- Ultra-Low Power consumption, ideal for solar or battery powered installations.
- Connect your field workers and devices with flexible dual Wi-Fi, and ethernet
- Reduces complexity in connecting legacy equipment with dual-serial, ethernet, and multi-protocol support
- Powerful remote cloud-based or on-premises management solutions
- Proven reliability and over 3 million AirLink routers and gateways deployed
- Peace of mind - included 3-year warranty, direct 24/7 support, and device management access
AirLink® Management Service (ALMS)
The Raven RV50 can be remotely managed by AirLink® Management Service (ALMS)---the cloud management solution ranked "best-in-class" by ABI Research. ALMS supports over-the- air device registration, configuration and software updates. Variables such as signal strength, network technology, location, temperature, and voltage can be remotely monitored to help maintain connectivity. Dashboards display up-to-date views of the entire deployment, and custom reports can be set-up to monitor critical events and prevent downtime.